ilay

Bridge'em all!

Hello to team

Thanks for making such wonderful tool!

Nostalgic moment for ...

01.thumb.jpg.9edbc02fc5352a1722e96fde42568205.jpg

30 minutes ago, Mike Batchelor said:

Hey cool what plugin is that?

Hi, it was suite from DPIT - Plants and Effex. It's Plants module with tree object. After 2 or 2.3 version Dpit re-branded to Navie and drop development of Plants - for strategic development of Effex, which was acquired by Insydium.

Edited by ilay

Testing Plants, found, Bridge does not support custom data types or user interfaces.

example, Eye-switch was like dynamic group. Bridged, it has too much space.

01.thumb.jpg.b2a7c6185d101204b3b22a33e4a855ef.jpg

Hello Mike and team.

Will be some progress or change log for tool development? Or will be full internal development with 3rd party developers and collected data from them(in news-blog)?

Thanks for this very cool tool.

@Insydium is it correct, that Effex and Cycles (R19) are not working with the bridge so far? And you mentioned RiptidePro as working with the bridge, wich I still think is very useful. But it wants another key then R19 *surprise*  🙂 How did you get it to work? I asked Spanky for an R20 key if possible, but he didn't answer so far.

Btw: we started a table with plugins we tested with the bridge in our forum here:

https://c4dnetwork.com/board/threads/89723-Die-Brücke-ist-da-(Insydium)?p=848194&viewfull=1#post848194

Like in Plants, there are some few others wich are starting but not usable with R20 because of custom GUI's. Sadly, most of them developers aren't working any more on these plugins, like with IvyGrower. It *is* working if you bring in much patience and a persistent scroll-finger 😉

Cheers, K.

Edited by key

How did you get it to work? I asked Spanky for an R20 key if possible, but he didn't answer so far.

Maybe Keith contacted with Dev.Team?!

i'm learning C++ and I have question:

I open C4D developer console and got such errors:

Loading file:///E:/Maxon/C4DR20Demo/bridge/CD Tools/CD_SelectParent/c4d_bridge.xdl64 with module(s) com.insydium.bridge::1394405
Loading file:///E:/Maxon/C4DR20Demo/bridge/CD Tools/CD_SpringyKeys1.0/c4d_bridge.xdl64 with module(s) com.insydium.bridge::1394405
CRITICAL: Duplicate definition for com.insydium.bridge::1394405
 [object_impl.cpp(4478)]
Loading file:///E:/Maxon/C4DR20Demo/bridge/CD Tools/CD_AlignToCam/c4d_bridge.xdl64 with module(s) com.insydium.bridge::1394405
CRITICAL: Duplicate definition for com.insydium.bridge::1394405
 [object_impl.cpp(4478)]

Sometimes, console has not such errors.

Or it's normal and live with it?