Welcome to INSYDIUM Online

The place to talk about X-Particles and Cycles 4D

Sign in to follow this  
ilay

R21 support

Hi Nathan,

I got the R21 bridge of course .., but Cactus Dan plugins doesn't work here ...
I  created "Plugins" folder in my C4D R21 folder, and pasted bridge/cactus Dan files ..

any resolution on this? I'm unable to get the tools to load in r21/Mac--no errors, they just don't show up.

FYI: To install properly on PC (and I assume Mac), I installed the 'CD Tools' folder into the preferences plugin folder of R21. Then I placed the two c4d21_bridge files (download here) that are included in the 'c4d21_bridge' folder into EACH of the CD Tools subfolders (ex. in 'CD_AlignToCam' folder put 'em in there). Then all plugins appear under Extensions. That's it!

install_cd_tools.PNG

Hi,

Has anyone got this working on Mac R21? 

I've got it working on Mac R20, using the above, copies of Bridge in each subfolder. But it doesn't seem to want to load in R21 on Mac at all. I've tried both the pref and application folder versions of the plugins folders, but neither seem to work. 

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Rory.

I think it doesn't work with the latest build of R21? I was also able to easily load it in R20, but I tried to install it forever on R21.207 and nothing.  Did anybody manage to install the CD Tools in the latest version?

I had it working in R21 by putting it in the ‎⁨'Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨xxxxx ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Preferences⁩ ▸ ⁨MAXON⁩ ▸ ⁨Maxon Cinema 4D R21_xxxxxxxx ▸ ⁨plugins⁩.

I put the bridge files in each CD_Tools sub folder & it worked fine...

...until...

I tried installing the Curious Animal plug in manager, which crashed my cinema 4d & I had to dump my prefs.

So now it doesn't work despite me doing everything I did before.

Go figure.