First post, thanks in advance any help comes my way :)
I made an object with splines and sweep nurbs but when I try an generate it as a particle the animation is different. It pops on way larger than intended and shrinks back down to manageable size but then any easing animation I have in the object seems to not be coming through.
Wondering if this is a limitation of what xparticles allows as a generated object, or is there a button im not checking somewhere?
How its laid out:
I have animated an object with a series of rectangles and sweep objects in c4d. Essentially its a series of squares that radiate out like a rain drop hitting water see attached video.
- I have a rectangle spline controlling the size of the square and another controlling the thickness of the sweep around it. Both of these Rectangles are also controlling the animation.
- The sweeps are duplicated 4 times and then I offset the animation on each square to get the ripple effect.
- All the sweep objects have been parented under a null.
- I put the null and children in the generator object
- The Xparticles object emitter is a cube with no forces I just want the particle birth to generate the object and then die