I can't make my cubes generated by xpgenerator collide with smoke.
Here's my setup:
From bottom to top:
- Sphere is used to generate smoke
- XpExplosiaFX generates smoke. (visible, looking good, etc)
- Xpemitter is placed near smoke, shoots particles towards smoke (particles go through visible smoke)
- XpGenerator makes particles be Cubes
- Cubes visible, they have volume, many vertices, etc.
- XpExplosiaFX Collider set to solid, pressure: 10, VelocityMult: 100%. Tried putting this tag to cube, xpemitter, etc. But nothing: what I see is that the cubes and smoke ignore each other.
Is this a limitation or a bug or am I doing something wrong?